您好,欢迎光临世界标品! 登录 注册(订药物标准品请用邮件联系我们)

中国医药研发对照标品提供商
Non-clinical Research-used
Medicine Sample Provider

当前本网站药物产品种数共 8473 处方药 8099 非处方药 268 保健品/医疗用具 106

世界标品医药目录搜索(中英文):
世界各国官方药品目录搜索(英文):
世界标品医药知识搜索(中英文):

联系方式
国内客服电话:
国际免费电话:


QQ客服1:1793093587
QQ客服2:1586083059
QQ客服3:2786706041
QQ客服6:2992753224
QQ客服7:2394834588

咨询邮箱:
scimed.shanghai@shijiebiaopin.com
info@shijiebiaopin.com
pharmacy.shijiebiaopin1@gmail.com
pharmacy.shijiebiaopin2@gmail.com

  药店国别: 美国药房
产地国家: 美国
所属类别: 生物药物->生化药物
处方药:处方药
包装规格: 250毫升/瓶 12瓶/箱
计价单位:
  点击放大  
生产厂家中文参考译名:
Hospira
生产厂家英文名:
Hospira
该药品相关信息网址1:
http://www.hospira.sk/Files/TPN_Liposyn_III.pdf
该药品相关信息网址2:
http://www.drugs.com/pro/liposyn-iii.html
原产地英文商品名:
LIPOSYN III 10% IV FAT EMUL 12 X 250ML
原产地英文药品名:
soybean oil + egg phosphatides + glycerin
中文参考商品译名:
LIPOSYN III 10% IV脂肪乳250毫升/瓶 12瓶/箱
中文参考药品译名:
豆油+蛋磷脂+甘油
原产地国家批准上市年份:
1984/09/24
英文适应病症1:
as a source of calories for patients requiring parenteral nutrition
英文适应病症2:
a source of essential fatty acids
临床试验期:
完成
中文适应病症参考翻译1:
为全肠外营养病人提供热量
中文适应病症参考翻译2:
提供必需氨基酸
药品信息:

------------------------------------------------------
详细处方信息以本药内容附件PDF文件(201031420275433.pdf)的“原文Priscribing Information”为准
------------------------------------------------------


Information on Liposyn III

WARNING: This product contains aluminum that may be toxic. Aluminum may reach toxic levels with prolonged parenteral administration if kidney function is impaired. Premature neonates are particularly at risk because their kidneys are immature, and they require large amounts of calcium and phosphate solutions, which contain aluminum.
Research indicates that patients with impaired kidney function, including premature neonates, who
receive parenteral levels of aluminum at greater than 4 to 5 mcg/kg/day accumulate aluminum at levels associated with central nervous system and bone toxicity. Tissue loading may occur at even lower rates of administration.


INDICATIONS AND USAGE
Liposyn III (intravenous fat emulsion) is indicated as a source of calories for patients requiring parenteral nutrition. Where such nutrition is required for extended periods of time (more than 5 days), Liposyn III is also indicated as a source of essential fatty acids to prevent or reverse biochemical changes in fatty acid composition of plasma lipids (elevated triene/tetraene ratio) and the clinical manifestations of EFAD.

DOSAGE
Adult Patients
Liposyn III can provide up to 60% of daily calories at a dose not to exceed 3 g/kg of body weight per day.The other 40% should be provided by carbohydrate and amino acids.
For the prevention of essential fatty acid deficiency, the recommended daily requirement is
approximately 4% of the caloric intake as linoleate. In most adult patients, this can be supplied as 500 mL of Liposyn III 10% or 250 mL of Liposyn III 20% administered three times weekly.
The initial infusion rate for the first 15 minutes should be 1.0 mL/minute for Liposyn III 10% and
0.5 mL/minute for Liposyn III 20%. If no adverse effects are observed during this initial infusion, the rate can be increased to allow no more than 500 mL of Liposyn III 10% or 250 mL of Liposyn III 20% to be given over a period of four to six hours.
Pediatric Patients
Liposyn III can provide up to 60% of daily calories at a dose not to exceed 4 g/kg of body weight per day. The other 40% should be provided by carbohydrate and amino acids.
For the prevention of essential fatty acid deficiency, the recommended daily requirement is
approximately 4% of the caloric intake as linoleate. The daily dosage of Liposyn III ranges from 7.5 mL to 15 mL per kilogram for the 10% emulsion and 3.8 mL to 7.5 mL per kilogram for the 20% emulsion, depending upon the size and maturity of the patient.
The infusion should be started at a rate of 0.1 mL/minute for the first 15 minutes. If no adverse effects are observed during this initial infusion, the rate can be increased to allow no more than 100 mL of Liposyn III 10% or 50 mL of Liposyn III 20% per hour.

ADVERSE REACTIONS
Sepsis due to contamination of administration equipment and thrombophlebitis due to vein irritation from concurrently administered hypertonic solutions have been encountered. These are attributable to I.V. therapy in general or to the type of infusion administered.
Adverse reactions directly related to fat emulsions are of two types: (1) immediate (acute) and (2) long term (chronic). In studies of lipid products in general, the following immediate reactions have beennoted: Allergic reactions, hyperlipemia, dyspnea, cyanosis, flushing, dizziness, headache, sleepiness,nausea, vomiting, hyperthermia, sweating, chest and back pain, thrombocytopenia (rarely in neonates),hypercoagulability and transient increases in liver enzymes.
The following reactions have been noted with long-term therapy with lipid infusions in general:
Hepatomegaly, jaundice due to central lobular cholestasis, splenomegaly, thrombocytopenia, leucopenia,transient increases in liver function tests, overloading syndrome and the deposition of brown pigment (“fat pigment”) in the reticuloendothelial tissue of the liver. The significance of this last occurrence and its cause are unknown.

------------------------------------------------------
详细处方信息以本药内容附件PDF文件(201031420275433.pdf)的“原文Priscribing Information”为准
------------------------------------------------------

于20110329

更新日期: 2011-3-29
附件:






201031420275433.pdf    

 
调控比例: 100%
订购表单下载
Copyrights © 2010,2011,2012 www.ShiJieBiaoPin.com, Inc., All rights Reserved www.ShiJieBiaoPin.com, Inc.
客服工作时间:太平洋时间18:00-24:00
国内客服电话:     国际免费电话:
友情提示:以上电话为免费电话,无需您承担任何费用,世界标品提供中文客服,请您放心拨打!
电子邮箱:info.shijiebiaopin.com@gmail.com, info@shijiebiaopin.com